Designing and running effective operations in a study is critical to its success. The NIHR
National Biosample Centre service delivery process is centered around the use of a state of
the art LIMS system and a dedicated Project Management team.
NIHR NBC helps your project through:
- Dedicated project managers assigned to manage projects and programmes.
- Project and risk management of the implementation and operation of the study.
- Identifying and managing main operational parameters as measures of success.
- Establishment of operational reporting approaches to manage key study measures.
- Establishment of financial management and reporting systems.
- All core processes under LIMS control.
- Custom LIMS system developed covering all biobanking and sample processing.
- Full audit trail of samples.
The NIHR NBC has been established to provide services to existing collections, existing studies or studies in the planning stage.