We believe that high quality samples and data are critical to the success of your research project. At NIHR NBC
Quality is achieved through a quality management system that includes processes,
consumables, reagents, and staff training.
NIHR NBC supports your project by:
- Adhering to ISO9001:2015.
- Adhering to ISO15189:2012.
- Adhering to ISO27001:2013.
- Maintaining a quality environment to ensure samples are fit‐for‐purpose.
- Designing and running QA programmes for individual researchers.
- Completing data and process audits.
- Reporting relevant quality metrics to research/clinical teams.
- Ensuring IT systems are certified to Cyber Essentials PLUS standard.
Our HTA licences
We have certificates for our:
- Milton Keynes site
- Oxford site
Bespoke QMS Requirements?
Please contact us if you have particular quality requirements for your project.